Tuesday, August 24, 2010

REALTOR® Magazine-Daily News-Mortgage Rates Drop to New Lows

Still great news on interest rates. We are a historic lows. I recently talked to a mortgage broker who had and option to get a 30 year fixed loan under 4%. My recent buyers have been very happy with the cost savings vs. what they were expecting to pay.

One of the biggest problems with mortgages over the last 1 1/2 years is the difficulty to get qualified. The mortgage companys have made great improvements to get people qualified that were getting denied when the economy started to drop.

Jumbo loans are also improving. The rates and the qualifications have improved over the last couple months to allow more buyers to take advantage of the opportunities out there.

I have a handful of very good mortgage brokers that I work with to make sure my customers are taken care of throughout the process to ensure a smooth transaction. Please contact me if you have any questions or are interested in reviewing your options.


REALTOR® Magazine-Daily News-Mortgage Rates Drop to New Lows

No comments:

Post a Comment